Donating Items instead of Consigning
Have items left over that you don’t have time to consign? Items that pop up between sales? We accept donations all year long! If you are interested in donating any day of the year, contact us! Donating greatly helps the sale and provides you with the greatest tax advantage.
After you contact us we will arrange a pick-up time with you. We will prepare and price all of your items and provide you with an official tax receipt for you to submit according to IRS regulations.
100% of the selling price of these items will go to the Pass It On Kidsignment Sale ministry.
What types of items can be donated?
- infant, children, teen & maternity clothing
- seasonal clothing
- sporting equipment
- baby equipment (high chairs, pac-n-plays, walkers, strollers, backpacks, bath seats, gates, etc.)
- large toys (slides, bikes, kitchens, workshops, ride-on toys, picnic tables, clubhouses, sandboxes, wagons, etc.)
- furniture (rockers, bassinets, toddler beds, changing tables, bunk beds, etc.)
Check the Consignor information for more ideas – unfortunately, due to safety laws we can not accept any cribs manufactured before June 2011 or any car seats at all.
We feel so fortunate to be able to assist others in our community by donating items left at the end of each Sale. Some of these organizations include the following:
- Mothers Helping Mothers
- Camp Share Again
- ACTS (All Churches Together Serving)
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- Christ Central
- Millbrook Church – Mexico Missions Project
- Cumbee Center
- Millbrook Church – Appalachian Mtns. Project
- First Baptist Church Library
- Aiken Department of Public Safety
- Aiken Regional Auxillary Club
- Welcome Baby
- Brothers & Sisters
- Aiken Pregnancy Care Center
- Salvation Army
- …as well as other specific individuals in need.
We thank you in advance for your help in making this sale a success for the Aiken community!